Farm visits will be arranged between dates of May 17th – 28th, 2021
Atrium Staff will be delivering Covid-19 vaccine directly to you at your farm or agricultural business
Who can get the vaccination at this event?
Farmers, farmworkers, workers/owners of agricultural businesses and family and friends
Anyone 16 years or older (Pfizer)
Anyone 18 years or older (Moderna, Johnson & Johnson)
I would like to sign up for the “vaccine to farm” event—How do I sign up?
Please email Sherry Wilson at Sherry.Wilson@atriumhealth.org (or you can leave a message on her voicemail at 704-403-1042)–include in your email or voicemail the following:
- How many vaccines you need brought to your farm?
- Do you have a vaccine preference?
-Moderna/Pfizer—2 shot vaccines
-Johnson and Johnson- 1 shot vaccine
(Depends on availability- if a strong preference will try to accommodate.)
- The address where you would like us to meet you to administer the vaccine and a description of the address site (ex. home, barn, field).
- The best phone number to contact you to arrange the farm visit date and time
- Does anyone getting the vaccine at your location speak Spanish or other language? If so, let us know and we will bring an interpreter with us.
Please sign up by May 14th if you would like to participate.
Which vaccine will I be getting?
Moderna or Pfizer will be administered. (2 shots- 2 visits to your farm)
If you prefer the 1 shot Johnson and Johnson vaccine – let us know and we will do our best to accommodate as available
Will I be able to go back to work after receiving the vaccine?
We will complete needed paperwork, give the vaccine, and monitor you for 15 – 30 mins after the vaccine administration. After that, you can return to work with no limitations.
I am on the fence about getting the vaccine. I have some questions, who can help answer them?