To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, everyone should:Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Put distance between yourself and other people (at least 6 feet). Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily. CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings and when around people outside of their household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. Masks may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.
Take a look at these interactive Food Resource Maps to find a farm or farmers market near you. You can also locate the nearest emergency food resource.
- If you are looking for information about COVID-19 and testing… (Si busca información sobre el COVID-19 y la prueba…)
- If you are looking for financial assistance due to COVID-19… (Si busca apoyo financiero a causa del COVID-19…)
- Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer (P-EBT) Program
- NC DHHS: Food and Nutrition Services Food Stamps
- FarmsSHARE (Hospitality and Restaurant Employees / Empleados de la Hospitalidad y los Restaurantes)
- Loaves and Fishes Food Pantry Referral
- Atrium Health Community Resource Hub
- If you want to purchase fresh produce with your EBT… (Si quiere comprar las frutas y verduras frescas con su EBT… )
- If you want to donate to help those in need… (Si quiere donar para ayudar a los necesitados…)